Support and Replacement of Methods: COMMENTS
Aggregate differences not great / large
EQL, & ? Workshops, are the "most replaceable"
Books, & Lectures, are "most supportive" of other modes
Patterning is very complex
- Only 3 of 15 cells thought NOT supportive by at least 40% of respondents (wt, et & we)
- The most replaceable combination is only thought so by less than 40% of respondents (tw)
- High no-link (or non response) counts - Why?
- No-link:- a worrying thought!
- Non-response:- a questionnaire problem?
Variety and learning styles / circumstances........