Other Data Responses
Students tended to agree with / like
- Doing work at their own pace
- Being able to repeatedly try random questions
- Being able to make mistakes in private
- LT improving confidence in ability to perform MA calc's
Moderate agreement - or neutrality - to
- Using more computers on this course. & positive disagreement to "never using CAL again."
- That they are more confident in their IT skills
- That CAL examples helped understandings
- That LT covered different aspects of the course
Student were mainly ambivalent as to whether or not they would prefer to learn about MA from a lecturer or CAL.