- Marketing OA journals now that authors are customers: the role of RSS
Santy Chumbe and Roddy MacLeod. Learned Publishing, Volume 26, Issue 1, Jan. 2013.
- Straight from the horse's mouth! - Low cost alternatives to traditional library discovery services
Santy Chumbe. Presented in the 40th LIBER Annual Conference, Barcelona, Spain. 29 June - 2 July 2011.
- WattJournals: Towards an economic and lightweight search tool alternative for libraries to help their students and researchers keep up to date
Santy Chumbe and Roddy MacLeod. Code4Lib Journal, Issue 12, Dec. 2010.
- Mashup of RSS feeds in a high-demanding research environment
Santy Chumbe. Presented at "emtacl10: Emerging technologies in academic libraries". 26-28 April 2010, Trondheim (Norway).
- TicTOCron: an Automatic Solution for Propagating Quality Metadata to Scholarly TOC RSS Feed Metadata
Santy Chumbe and Roddy MacLeod. In 30th IATUL Annual Conference, Leuven (Belgium)
- Projet ticTOCs: Service de sommaires de revues
Santy Chumbe. Presented at "Journée d'études sur la mutualisation des systèmes de signalement des contenus de périodiques en sciences humaines et sociales" Thursday 27th November 2008 at l'Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Lyon, Université de Lyon, Lyon, France
- Building bridges with blocks: assisting digital library and virtual learning environment integration through reusable middleware
Santy Chumbe, Roddy MacLeod, Marion L. Kennedy. In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Electronic Publishing. Vienna, Austria
- Overcoming the obstacles of harvesting and searching digital repositories from federated searching toolkits, and embedding them in VLEs.
Santy Chumbe, Roddy MacLeod, et al. In Proceedings 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, Athens, Greece
- Developing seamless discovery of scholarly and trade journal resources via OAI and RSS
Santy Chumbe and Roddy MacLeod. IADIS WWW/Internet Conference, Algarve , Portugal
URL : http://www.iadis.net/dl/Search_list_open.asp?code=271